domenica 19 febbraio 2012

Cheap flights

I imagine first thing everyone is looking for is a cheap way to reach the place you want to visit. So day by day I will add something new and I will let you know. Little tip is to subscribe mailing lists of flight companies: sometimes I got good deal like this too. Here some links:
skyscanner
Kayak
Fly4free  in polish but useful
Zingarate in italian
Whichbudget
Momondo
Govolo
drungli so far just inside europe
wegolo
tipsoftravelling many offers and all flight scanners
matrix.itasoftware  good for intercontinental flights

Comin soon more and if you know others, just leave a comment and I will add them.



4 commenti:

  1. govolo.it nella pagina dei voli in basso ha "le nostre migliori tariffe per..." che offre tariffe interessanti per delle date prestabilite..

    RispondiElimina
  2. The open road is a beckoning, a strangeness, a place where a man can lose himself.
    Flights to Kathmandu
    Cheap Flights to Kathmandu

    RispondiElimina
  3. I love travel this year i got cheap ticket to pakistan with some deal offered i plan to pass my December holidays with my family in Pakistan.

    RispondiElimina